[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: How to get ZigZag working on Win32.
- To: Andy McFarland <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: :zz: How to get ZigZag working on Win32.
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:43:59 +1100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <36F4CE3F.D14B9867@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andy McFarland on Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 10:47:27AM +0000
- References: <220.127.116.11.19990312143615.009b7ac0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <36F4CE3F.D14B9867@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 10:47:27AM +0000, Andy McFarland wrote:
> How would you like ZZ for win32?
> as a patch, as a working script, as a zip containing everything needed
> to make it run?
A patch would be very useful, since we could then include that with the
source. A ready-to-run Zip would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
> Congratulations on the new version.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511