[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: :zz: How to get ZigZag working on Win32.
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: :zz: How to get ZigZag working on Win32.
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:31:11 -0800
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <19990322134359.A12717@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <36F4CE3F.D14B9867@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <184.108.40.206.19990312143615.009b7ac0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <36F4CE3F.D14B9867@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
A ready-to-run zip would be GREAT!!!
At 01:43 PM 3/22/99 +1100, you wrote:
>On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 10:47:27AM +0000, Andy McFarland wrote:
>> How would you like ZZ for win32?
>> as a patch, as a working script, as a zip containing everything needed
>> to make it run?
>A patch would be very useful, since we could then include that with the
>source. A ready-to-run Zip would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
>> Congratulations on the new version.
> *** Xanni ***
>mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
>http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
>http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
>http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
>P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511
Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information
Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368 (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/ (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Some plexities are calmer than others. TN99