[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: How to get ZigZag working on Win32.
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: :zz: How to get ZigZag working on Win32.
- From: Andy McFarland <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 10:47:27 +0000
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: The Eternity Project
- References: <22.214.171.124.19990312143615.009b7ac0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> Would you by any chance be able to build this
> as a distributable for us?
oops. I've been away starting a new job. Someone is paying me to hack
perl all day. :>
How would you like ZZ for win32?
as a patch, as a working script, as a zip containing everything needed
to make it run?
Congratulations on the new version.