[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Warning: Tree raster can hang you
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Warning: Tree raster can hang you
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 17:24:51 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <126.96.36.199.20000716053944.008e11d0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Ted Nelson wrote:
> When will it safe to use a new version?
For the tree raster, now.
For the d.cursor reversal, I don't know whether Tuukka committed the code
to convert spaces that were already made.
The snapshots are what they are: snapshots - some things work, some don't
If you want something more stable, we should release 0.01, but first we
should just define which features need to be in it. Remember, it does NOT
have to be perfect in any way, as 0.01 implies "work in progress; some things
*may* work but nothing's complete".