[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Legitimate ops you may not be expecting
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Legitimate ops you may not be expecting
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 17:27:10 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.20000716054734.008e07c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Users should be able to do the following--
> ? Rearranging dimension list
Works now. The only thing about dimension lists is that Esc looks
for the default dimensions in a certain way: down on d.2 from homecell,
until "DimLists", then one step on d.1 and then it takes the three first
> ? Making redundant dimension listings
> ? Strange things on dimension list
Depends on what you mean.
> ? Rearranging operations list
> ? Deleting operations
> ? Cloning menus to new menus
What do you mean by "menu" now?
> ? Making new menus on their own
If you mean like the oplist, should work now.