[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Warning: Tree raster can hang you
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Warning: Tree raster can hang you
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 12:03:54 +0300
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000715172310.29778A-100000@fuga>; from lukka@xxxxxx on Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 05:24:51PM +0300
- Mail-followup-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <184.108.40.206.20000716053944.008e11d0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000715172310.29778A-100000@fuga>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 05:24:51PM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> For the d.cursor reversal, I don't know whether Tuukka committed the code
> to convert spaces that were already made.
No, he didn't. But he did commit the code to detect the old spaces and
refuse to work with them.
> The snapshots are what they are: snapshots - some things work, some don't
> If you want something more stable, we should release 0.01, but first we
> should just define which features need to be in it. Remember, it does NOT
> have to be perfect in any way, as 0.01 implies "work in progress; some things
> *may* work but nothing's complete".
Why 0.01? Why not 0.1, or 0.0.1?
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%