Re: [zzdev] :zz: THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY

Ted Nelson wrote:
> Our number one priority is ZIGZAG IN A WEB BROWSER.
> Presently NOTHING is more important than getting up
>  on other machines.

It'll have to be ANdrew.  I've got assignments and Uni exams for
the next month, plus I don't know how to do that to a web
browser (I could find out, but it'll take too long).

Gossamer

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/