[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
:zz: THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY-- over to you, Xanni
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: :zz: THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY-- over to you, Xanni
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:49:18 +0900
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <19981009191050.A31475@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <18.104.22.168.19981009174049.00a48310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19981009174049.00a48310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Bek, for clarity. Andrew, the torch is in your hand!
At 07:10 PM 10/9/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> Our number one priority is ZIGZAG IN A WEB BROWSER.
>> Presently NOTHING is more important than getting up
>> on other machines.
>It'll have to be ANdrew. I've got assignments and Uni exams for
>the next month, plus I don't know how to do that to a web
>browser (I could find out, but it'll take too long).
>: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
>: It matters if you just don't give up. -- Stephen Hawking
Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information
Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368 (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.09:
"The most amazing thing is that on a small planet that circles a
medium-sized star, a species has developed that can ask these enormous
questions." Rocky Kolb (Associated Press, 98.10)