:zz: THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY

Our number one priority is ZIGZAG IN A WEB BROWSER.

Presently NOTHING is more important than getting up
 on other machines.

For proposed design, see my memo of 1 October,
 :zz: EASY/DORKY WAY TO GET UP ON ALL MACHINES.

Andrew has confirmed that this method should be very quick,
 just a few hours to get working.

Don't try to improve it-- just do it!  We can improve later.

I'll do the GIFs, somebody else do the code.  (I'd be tempted
 to try it myself but that would be rash and a waste of time--
 I may never become a useful programmer, but that's not my
 current job.)

Bek, should this be thine?

CheerzT
 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.09:
"The most amazing thing is that on a small planet that circles a
medium-sized star, a species has developed that can ask these enormous
questions."  Rocky Kolb (Associated Press, 98.10)