Re: :zz: Easy: definition of "mark" ops, d.mark & d.list

Ted Nelson wrote:
> The idea is that bunches of things can be marked,
>  and each bunch has a separate list on d.marklist
>  (maybe it should be d.listmarks?)-- so that a cell
>  can be marked variously in different bunches.

The way I am imagining this is it's sorta like regular highlighting,
only instead of doing it with just yellow you have a whole bunch of
pens.  So then you can go back and say "Do X to all the bits I marked
red".  Does that make sense?

Except of course, with ZigZag, the "colours" are m.1 m.2 ... etc.

The part I'm not sure about is the marklist part ... I feel like I'm
being dumb.   "A separate list on d.marklist" -- how do I do that?

Also, what keys would I set it to?  Or no keys at all?   At the moment
I just have M and m mapped to marking and unmarking in m.1.

Gossamer
Feeling proud she's half-implemented mark when
she didn't think she could.

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)