My email server is down, I hope for just 2 days

Hi folks--

The good news is that I'm back up on email in California.

The bad news is that the Keio mail server is off the air.
 I got some sort of notice in Japanese about this.

There was also a power-off notification at my office,
 through 2 August.

I hope both are only through 2 August.

In the meantime, you can reach us with voice messages
 at 415/331-4422 and fax messages at 415/332-0136.
 Marlene will get these through email on Jfax, I won't
 till I'm back up again.

If this goes longer than 2 days I'll ask for xanadu.net
 to redirect to my US account, but I'd rather keep the
 present system otherwise.

Cheers, T

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net