[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Easy: definition of "mark" ops, d.mark & d.list
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Easy: definition of "mark" ops, d.mark & d.list
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 16:12:54 +1000
- In-reply-to: <188.8.131.52.19980618224745.012a1d60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Jun 18, 1998 at 10:47:45PM +0900
- References: <184.108.40.206.19980618224745.012a1d60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> m, M => extends a cursorlike cell in d.mark.
> By default, it will contain the characters "m.1"
> for the first marked sequence.
> Each time this is done, such a cell will be extended
> in d.mark from the marked cell.
> (Presumably these are clones.)
> Meanwhile, all these cells containing "m.1"
> will be put on a list in d.marklist.
Clones of what?
And Xanni, how on EARTH would I keep the d.marklist lists working?
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: *** Link of the week: http://www.gnuhoo.com/ ***
: Be glad of life. It gives you the chance to love and to work and to
: play and to look up at the stars. -- H Van Dyke