[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gossamer, if you don't like Java ...
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Gossamer, if you don't like Java ...
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:20:10 +1000
- In-reply-to: <184.108.40.206.19980616074953.00a53100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 07:49:53AM +0900
- References: <220.127.116.11.19980615181143.00a4cc40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980520092943.A8224@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980520092943.A8224@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980520161309.19488@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <18.104.22.168.19980615181143.00a4cc40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980616070028.A9701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19980616074953.00a53100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> Is C++ okay? That's also available as Metrowerks input.
> What OO do you like?
> And why don't you like Java? First negative I've heard.
Let me withdraw my previous email, at least for the moment. I'm having
too much fun with ZigZag to loose it :)
But programming in Java is not -half- as much fun as programming in
Perl. I can't explain this, maybe Xanni can :). But ZigZag is fun,
so what the heck.
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: *** Link of the week: http://www.gnuhoo.com/ ***
: In movies, when we've called somebody and they hang up, we hear this
: long buzzy dial-tone on the line. But in read life, when the other
: person hangs up, the telephone just goes quiet in our hand. Awfully
: quiet. For as long as we stand there and hold it. -- Richard Bach