[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Status line annoyances more
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Status line annoyances more
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 22:36:50 +1000
- In-reply-to: <22.214.171.124.19980505000020.017371a0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Tue, May 05, 1998 at 12:00:20AM +0900
- References: <126.96.36.199.19980505000020.017371a0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> The flashing cursor there really bugs me.
You have a cursor showing in the latest version? There shouldn't
be ... what machine is this?
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: When one realises one is asleep, at that moment one is already
: half-awake. -- P Ouspensky & G Gurdjieff