[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Priorities
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:53:14 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: Andrew Pam gw <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>, Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200007040234_MC2-AB03-5134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 1. G move cursor 0 to cell number (name) just keyed in
> g move cursor 1 to cell number (name) just keyed in
Any good mechanism in mind for switching off the cell ID display?
None of the group in Finland particularly like exposing the cell IDs
to the user and would prefer to switch it off; it'd be nice
to settle on a good mechanism for that.
This is a pretty high priority since the system should remain easily
configurable to our tastes as well.
> Home move cursor 1 to Home cell
> 5. Add the H and I views back in.
Vesa is working on this.