[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] dimension generation
- To: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] dimension generation
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:55:57 +1100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <199912161749.SAA02760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from inSECT22 on Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 11:28:09AM +0100
- References: <38582580.63883B37@xxxxxx> <199912161749.SAA02760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 11:28:09AM +0100, inSECT22 wrote:
> [15.12.1999 ° 22:34 Uhr] Benjamin Fallenstein -->
> -| you should insert a cell negwards on the d.2 DIMENSION from the "d.1"
> -| CELL -- that one's found somewhere -d.1wards from your Home cell. The
> -| corresponding function must be something like cell_insert().
> i get an error -> "No cell d.1."
Correct, unless there is a cell whose identifier is "d.1". All the
cells created by the current user interface have numeric IDs, so this
is unlikely (though not illegal). You need to find the ID of a cell on
the dimension list.
> get_cell_contents(1) returns "d.1"
> works,. whats going on here?
The cell whose ID is "1" describes a dimension named "d.1".
"d.1" are the contents of cell "1".
Hope that helps,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 9419-2989