[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] dimension generation
- To: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] dimension generation
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:52:32 +1100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <199912160131.CAA32134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from inSECT22 on Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 07:09:53PM +0100
- References: <199912160131.CAA32134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 07:09:53PM +0100, inSECT22 wrote:
> using the current .pm of zz,. is it possible to add directions/dimensions at
> run time, rather than when the .zz datafile is first created?
Sure! Just go to the dimension list (-d.1 of home) and insert a new cell
into the list whose contents are the name of the new dimension. That's it!
> if so, what functions should i look more closely at?
cell_new and cell_insert.
Hope that helps,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 9419-2989