[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
AJ, as ever the joker!!! Bus error: Run Gzigzag in four simple steps on Mac OS X
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: AJ, as ever the joker!!! Bus error: Run Gzigzag in four simple steps on Mac OS X
- From: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:18:36 -0800
- Cc: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20020305073607.GP6230@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 11:36 PM, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
On 20020305T143456-0800, Edward Harter wrote:
On OS X 10.1.3 (most recent) with gzigzag-0.6.2-with-modules.jar
renamed to gzigzag.jar when I enter
java -jar gzigzag.jar
gzz terminates with 'Bus error'
It is a bug in your Java runtime, or alternatively you have bad
Installed Java 1.3.1 yesterday, fresh from Apple. Standard G4/400
Powermac, 1.25G RAM, standard (stock Apple) video card.
Thanks for the comment, but not very much to the point, is it? Hopefully
you are more responsive to beta feedback from users in general than you
were this time, dude;-)!
P. S. I think maybe you have a 'bad attitude', or possibly a bug in your
social skills runtime...