Nile in Microsoft Word

I have uploaded a version of Nile which works in Microsoft
Word 97.  It is untested in other versions of Word, but
it may work in Microsoft Word 95, 98 and 2000.  You may
need to use the .BAS file in the archive, if the Normal.dot
file doesn't work.

http://users.efni.com/~brentt/gzigzag/nile.html

So far I have got the basic editing tools (the hop operation)
working.  I problem I am aware of is the problem of hopping
single punctuation marks in word or sentence mode.
Let me know if you find other any problems.

Brent