[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Nile in Microsoft Word
- To: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Nile in Microsoft Word
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:33:37 +0200
- Cc: Brent Turcotte <brentt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20010322131218.I11388@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 01:12:18PM +1100
- Mail-followup-to: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brent Turcotte <brentt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <126.96.36.199.20010321210842.495792a2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20010322131218.I11388@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 01:12:18PM +1100, Andrew Pam wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 09:08:42PM +0000, Brent Turcotte wrote:
> > I was curious to see if it were possible to program the
> > features of Nile into Microsoft Word 97, via macros. It is
> > apparently possible, but the design can't be copied exactly (ie some
> > keys can not be assigned such as the tab key). I am currently
> > working on the first half of the Nile design, the hop operation.
> > It also seems that it is possible draw lines on the text area,
> > so that transclusions can be shown, which I had not expected.
> > When I am finished I will post the macro code on my website if
> > anybody is interested.
> Cool idea!
> Should be easy to do in emacs, of course. :)
Of course, these are the easy parts of that... billowing, cool
visualizations etc are going to be a bit more difficult...