Re: [zzdev] Rotation, new view system

Very interesting ... here are some ideas I've had related on views.
I've played with the idea of focus+context in views. In fact,
I tried out a very simple implementation, which consists
of a virtual view (the model of things to be rendered), the "real
view" (where the stuff is actually rendered) and a mapping between
them. After encapsulating all this (+origo, +focusorigo) in an
abstract class, it's been rather easy to derive different metrics by
defining a mapping and an inverse mapping between the views and
to achieve an illusion of focus and context, for example. I'll commit
some demo view during next few days.