Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released]

On 20010123T023425+0900, Edward Harter wrote:
> If I may, let me suggest that more is being read into my request than
> I intended with my original question. I certainly have no intention
> of guiding nuclear missiles with - or without!! - the excellent
> program and system that GZigzag is developing into.

I hope you did not really take me so literally.  The "nuclear missile
control" was supposed to be a device of exacggeration designed to convey
the idea of a robust, reliable system that is pleasure to work with.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%

                     Keep the Deja Archive Alive!
        http://www2.PetitionOnline.com/dejanews/petition.html