[gaia@xxxxxx: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released]

----- Forwarded message from Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:36:23 +0200
From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
To: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released

On 20010122T234902+0900, Edward Harter wrote:
> where you suggest that "all users of GZigZag use a stable version".
> This, after stating in the previous sentence that "We...acknowledge
> that there may be problems", strongly suggests to me that you mean a
> version _other than_ 0.5.0

No, I mean 0.5.0.  Stable, after all, means "not moving".  By nobody's
(except, perhaps, the marketer's) definition does it mean "bugless".

Of course, there have not been any "rock solid use this to guide your
nuclear missiles" releases.  That should be evident from the "0." prefix
in the version number.

Perhaps I did word that a little problemously.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%

                     Keep the Deja Archive Alive!
        http://www2.PetitionOnline.com/dejanews/petition.html