Re: [zzdev] Re: :gbg: Flame: User-hostile ethic of the Linux comm un ity

    I was indeed referencing the latter; and indeed the bulk of what is useful
    in what I call "Linux" is actually GNU.  And any of us who remember
    gnu.ai.mit.edu's presence when the net was young know that you guys deserve
    a lot of credit.

I'm glad you appreciate our work.  Using the term "GNU/Linux" to give
us a share of credit, along with Linus, is a simple and easy way you
can help us.