RE: [zzdev] Re: :gbg: Flame: User-hostile ethic of the Linux comm un ity

> The difference is like night and day.  With source code, you can learn

You are right.

> operating system?  If the latter, please call it "GNU/Linux".  We're
> the principal developer of this system, and if you call it "Linux"
> you're not giving us any of the credit.

I was indeed referencing the latter; and indeed the bulk of what is useful
in what I call "Linux" is actually GNU.  And any of us who remember
gnu.ai.mit.edu's presence when the net was young know that you guys deserve
a lot of credit.

peace