[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/Java ZZCell.java
- To: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <tjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/Java ZZCell.java
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:05:55 +0100
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200011220018.QAA01190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Tuomas J. Lukka" wrote:
> Add new form of getOrNewCell without direction (default positive)
By the way, shouldn't there be a shorter form of getOrNewCell? Of
course, the long name is more understandable, and the method isn't used
that often; but the name is *so* long. Capital S comes to mind, but
that'd probably cost us much more in understandability than we gain.
Well, what about sN? Or, probably better, getOrNew? That would still be
easier to handle.