[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/Java ZZCell.java
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/Java ZZCell.java
- From: Vesa Parkkinen <veparkki@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:53:07 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20001025204559.A6314@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20001025T103338-0700, Vesa Parkkinen wrote:
> > Modified Files:
> > ZZCell.java
> > Log Message:
> > Hmm...
> Please use more descriptive log messages in the future. The CVS log is
> used to create the ChangeLog file, which looks like this:
> 2000-10-25 Wednesday 17:33 Vesa Parkkinen
> * Java/ZZCell.java: Hmm...
> and the log messages are mailed to a mailing list. Therefore the log
> message should stand on itself and not require the reader to check
> the diff.
Sorry about that. I just wasn't sure what to call that mistake. I know
I should have written it as a fix to a typo or something like that. Sorry
again for the inconvenience.