:gzz: Step one: It works under Windows 98

Hi guys--

Hurrah !-)  We got the Stable-maybe version working on my W98 system.

However, I look forward to getting my datasets moved forward.
 I have two, with about 2000 cells each, which stopped working
 entirely when we were last together.

All best, Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965