Re: [zzdev] Re: zigzag

Hi--

The fellas in Finland should fix that.  They're maintaining
 those pages.

Best, Ted N.

At 06:10 PM 10/18/00 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi Ted,
>
>  While you are at fixing the page, could you also take a look at the
>following page. There is a missing image.
>
>http://www.gzigzag.org/gi/gi-ns4.html
>
>I hope this won't take up much of your time. I rather you have more time
>spending on writing about ZigZag. We found it be a great data structure.
>We are designing a information managment platform arround the ZigZag
>idea.
>
>Too bad that there isn't much information about ZigZag out there. This
>makes it a lot harder for our engineers to really appreciate the power
>of ZigZag.
>
>Thanks.
>
>David Li
>DigitalSesame
>
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Richard--
>>
>> Try this page-- it looks fine in Netscape !-)
>> http://www.gzigzag.org/ug/ug-ns4.html
>> The Mozilla version is at
>> http://www.gzigzag.org/ug/ug.html
>>
>> All best, Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965