[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] jars won't run
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] jars won't run
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:47:12 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200009222141.OAA12550@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20000923013936.E17127@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho schrieb:
> > Also, why are the jars without modules so small all of a sudden?
> What's the length? I can't check now, my connectivity to Sourceforge
> has been close to zero this week. That's why there still aren't pre1
> files up there, I don't have a route to Sourceforge.
The jars without modules are down to 13kb and have been since the jar
for the 16th. (Makefile error?) The jars with modules are at 1184 kb,
which seems to be right (they were at 1179 on the 15th, went up to 1183
on the 16th, and to 1184 on the 17th, where they are still).
Hope this helps.