jars won't run

I downloaded both jars today and neither will run. I followed the
instructions I received here earlier that always worked before. This
is the message I get:

Unable to launch application
The main class "main" could not be loaded. Either it is not in the
classpath or has a static initializer that uses a class not in the
classpath.

The jars I tried were dated 0921. The last one I used (successfully)
was dated 0915.

I tried several other class names besides "main", including
"foo.Main", "Main", and the filename. None worked.

I am using a Mac PPC.

Also, why are the jars without modules so small all of a sudden?

*#*#*#*#*#*#
To design the new structures of writing for screens is a profound
issue of literary structure.  It is important to provide the best
literary structure that we can, for hypertext, as the literature of
tomorrow, determines in part the new structure of civilization.
Civilization is in large part about, and around, what is written.
This is what we call literature. Literature is an endless river,
connected, like water, in all directions.  Document connections go
forward and backward in time, and sideways between documents.
Scholarship and fiction, political speeches and criticism,
advertising, journalism and technical reports-- all affect each other
and evolve in a constant flow of ideas and writings. ... Ted Nelson...

Jack Seay jackseay@xxxxxxx http://home.earthlink.net/~jackseay/jack