[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] jars won't run
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] jars won't run
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 01:39:36 +0300
- In-reply-to: <200009222141.OAA12550@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from jackseay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 04:44:51PM -0400
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200009222141.OAA12550@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20000922T164451-0400, Jack Seay wrote:
> The jars I tried were dated 0921. The last one I used (successfully)
> was dated 0915.
Please try 0.1.pre1 from http://backup.gzigzag.org/download/ .
> I tried several other class names besides "main", including
> "foo.Main", "Main", and the filename. None worked.
Try org.gzigzag.Main .
> Also, why are the jars without modules so small all of a sudden?
What's the length? I can't check now, my connectivity to Sourceforge
has been close to zero this week. That's why there still aren't pre1
files up there, I don't have a route to Sourceforge.
(BTW, please watch your signature length. Thank you.)
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%