[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
ZZPath-cursor feature (was: Fully general cell references)
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ZZPath-cursor feature (was: Fully general cell references)
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:34:56 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000818214259.598C-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> So the feature is: a cursor can refer to a ZZPath if it has no
> cursor-cargo cell and then it takes that path, starting from the cell of
> another cursor. This is used for showing a special view of a particular
> structure. I haven't added it yet but will probably do it soon.
Could ya please? It would make playing with "context menuing" in the
left view a lot easier.