[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Many-to-many: bad name
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Many-to-many: bad name
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:39:27 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <399E868B.67C854D9@xxxxxx>
On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> I wrote:
> > Also, the headcells should have a different flob path. Why is that
> > commented out? (The animations look very awkward currently.)
> Forget that -- I confused something here. Anyway.
> I think we need a general way of dealing with having multiple flobs a
> flob could interpolate to, or multiple flobs that could interpolate to a
> flob. There'll always be rasters which have that. It would make sense if
> only one flob could interpolate to another one, and if the one whose
> middle is closest is chosen.
The flobpaths are intended for that but you're right: the nearest one
might be better.
But there are also things like the compassraster which want to show the
same cell several times.