Stable branch for friday's demo created

I've just created the branch called branch_20000818_demo_stable .
People outside of Jyväskylä should not touch it, we'll be stabilizing
and bugfixing for friday's demo on that branch.

You can check out the branch by doing
  cvs co -r branch_20000818_demo_stable gzigzag
Note that it might overwrite any existing gzigzag directory you have,
so do this somewhere else than your normal directory.

Normal development can continue on the trunk (the version you all already
have checked out).  The changes from the branch will be merged with the
trunk sometime after the demo.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%