[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Headcells (was Re: [zzdev] Some smaller notes
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Headcells (was Re: [zzdev] Some smaller notes
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:02:12 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <22.214.171.124.20000727131040.00796d60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Herr Fallenstein schrieb:
> >Go to headcell (HEAD and CHEAD?) takes a direction as argument and
> >positions a view's cursor on the headcell in that direction. So, you
> Thanks for pointing this out.
> Shouldn't take a direction, just a rank. Headcell is defined
> as the negend except in a looping rank, where it's user-specified
> (or defaulted to original headcell before loop was closed).
How about END and CEND - there are two endcells but only one headcell.