[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Headcells (was Re: [zzdev] Some smaller notes
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Headcells (was Re: [zzdev] Some smaller notes
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:06:16 -0700
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000728010142.22614A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
- References: <188.8.131.52.20000727131040.00796d60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Rather than END and CEND, how about HEAD and TAIL?
At 01:02 AM 7/28/00 +0300, you wrote:
>> Herr Fallenstein schrieb:
>> >Go to headcell (HEAD and CHEAD?) takes a direction as argument and
>> >positions a view's cursor on the headcell in that direction. So, you
>> Thanks for pointing this out.
>> Shouldn't take a direction, just a rank. Headcell is defined
>> as the negend except in a looping rank, where it's user-specified
>> (or defaulted to original headcell before loop was closed).
>How about END and CEND - there are two endcells but only one headcell.
Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
? e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx ? world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
? http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/ ? http://www.xanadu.net
? Coordinates in USA Tel. 415/ 331-4422
Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965