Re: [zzdev] A Brief Introduction to TreeRaster

> If there are connections from the visible cells along the depth or
> breadth dimensions to cells which would not be part of the tree proper
> or which would normally not be shown for other reasons, the cells on the
> other side of the connections are shown considerably smaller than usual,
> to show that there is more there.

Umm, why are the parent cells also smaller? They should logically be
even larger. Also, something odd happens for the sizes if the cursor is on
the third level (grandchild of root) of the tree.

> Barring bugs (that you should report!), the raster will survive  and show
> *any* structure you give it, however complicated.  Tuukka and I have given
> the raster tough testing which it has survived.  However, the usefulness
> of using this raster for arbitrary structures can be questioned :-)

Excellent. All rasters should survive any structure. Otherwise it's a bug.

> Ted: this raster will not (directly) understand the structure you use
> in the genealogy demo, but I believe that with a slightly different
> structure it'd be possible (idea: use human children as the tree parents).
> Or we could make another raster for it :-)

Probably another raster would be more appropriate: it's a very different
structure.

	Tuomas