[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A Brief Introduction to TreeRaster
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A Brief Introduction to TreeRaster
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:24:34 +0300
- In-reply-to: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000726160848.5193J-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx on Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 04:12:06PM +0300
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20000726160505.B23922@xxxxxxxxxxx> <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000726160848.5193J-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 04:12:06PM +0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> Umm, why are the parent cells also smaller?
Accursed cell has maximal size. This is, I believe, a kind of billowing.
> They should logically be even larger.
I had it that way in some of the drafts but it looked rather odd.
It gave emphasis to the wrong things, IMHO.
> Also, something odd happens for the sizes if the cursor is on
> the third level (grandchild of root) of the tree.
What kind of oddness?
There is a known bug that the accursed cell is not maximal if we're
too close to the "top" (ie. the least deep part) of the tree.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%