Re: requesting code for updated udanax green

Green was originally written on V7 then BSD and now linux with no
changes.  It should run on any such machine.  I have a few big fixes
that I'll install soon, they don't have any othere effects besides
fixing things..  I would contend that searches shouldn't be in the
backend, but rather in a seperate search engine "midele end".  It should
be simple to expose Istreamaddresses to the out side world so that
searches can be to I as well as V streams.

MacOSX is BSD and Green should just work there.

The major thing that needs to be done is to make the be-be protocols
work so that the ducuverse can be shared between machines.  However with
the current implementation of the spanfilade links aren't editable.
This won't take a major redesign, but it will take some design work.
I'll be glad to be part of the design work.

The current problem that has me stopped it that the Pyxi front end
doesn't work with the Python I've got, so I haven't built the simple
hacks that make the Green server visible from a normal html browser.
(simple stuff view a link, bollow piocking directions stuff like that, a
few lines of perl or python in a cgi or something like that with a bit
of javascript for the user interactions.

Any takers on fixing Pyxi?  I had a patch but it didn't work.