Xanadu News!

Firstly, we've updated the Xanadu web site at http://www.xanadu.net/xanadu/
with a whole new look (thanks to my assistant Ben Hemming for the design).
Comments welcome as always!

Secondly, Katherine and I are leaving for Japan again tomorrow to join in
Ted's 60th birthday party (he will be sharing the party with Katherine,
since it is also her birthday!)

Here are some juicy rumours just for the Xanadu fans:

1) Ted has just handed in the manuscript for his first new book in ten
years (his most recent book was the seminal "Literary Machines" first
published in 1987), to be published as a celebration of his 60th birthday.

2) Bill Gates will be in Tokyo and has been invited to the party, though
of course it is not known if he will attend.

Share and enjoy,
		*** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam