[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Can I just change the name of a Gzz data directory?
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Can I just change the name of a Gzz data directory?
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 08:50:55 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, xanni@xxxxxxxxxx, eharter@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.20000708215408.007d95d0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> The present datasets I have been working on are directories.
> Is this still the case?
Yes. Nothing has really changed with the .jar file - it's just a package
containing the same stuff we had before.
> Can I change the name of the dataset just by changing the name
> of the directory? Or is there more buried stuff that might
> prevent that?
Shouldn't be, unless Windows does something strange. You should also be
able to copy the whole directory to another place as a backup.