[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Javadocs for gzigzag
- To: thastrup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Javadocs for gzigzag
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:39:49 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200007051359.QAA08669@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Could someone make javadocs for gzigzag available somewhere?
> I don\'t want to install the JDK1.2 just for the new fancy
> javadoc. Also, I\'m not able to get the parameters right for
> this JDK1.1 version of the tool (ie. a command-line to run
> would also do if you\'re all to busy).
do the right thing any more?
> P.S. A-J, what about commit-hook-autogenerating these for
> the WWW pages?
I'm not sure whether that's a good idea: I'd prefer having to explicitly
put them there just so that I (or someone else) will make a final