Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag commit policy?

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 04:31:02AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> CVS logs are not fun to read when you have lots of files: CVS only
> gives the log of one file at a time.
> Having a ChangeLog generated from the commits in CVS would allow a quick
> read of what's changed. It should probably be done at checkin time(?)

One could add a ChangeLog target in the Makefile; this will require that
cvs2cl is installed.  After that, it's a matter of "make ChangeLog".
However I don't see any point in having autogenerated files in CVS.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%