[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag commit policy?
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag commit policy?
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 04:31:02 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000704114233.C16685@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 04:24:55AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> > Could you install this? That would be great.
> Install where? Do you mean that the tarball crontab on orbital should
> generate the changelog in the tarballs?
CVS logs are not fun to read when you have lots of files: CVS only
gives the log of one file at a time.
Having a ChangeLog generated from the commits in CVS would allow a quick
read of what's changed. It should probably be done at checkin time(?)