Re: [zzdev] Re: URGENT: possibility of new tarball?

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 03:58:19AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> There are now .jar file snapshots autogenerated daily that you should
> be able to run. Please give them a try.

Note that the jars do not (yet) include any of the modules.  I'm working
on that, though, and today's or tomorrow's jar should include most
(if not all) of them.

> Antti: could you write brief instructions in the www/ module?
> Probably the CVS page and rename that to "CVS&snapjars" in templates/header.

Will do.

BTW, I prefer A-J or Antti-Juhani, if you don't mind :-)
--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%