[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: URGENT: possibility of new tarball?
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: URGENT: possibility of new tarball?
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 03:58:19 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: Andrew Pam gw <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>, Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200007040234_MC2-AB03-5135@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> It was so wonderfully easy getting the latest gzz up with your fine
> tarball. Now that Tuomas has added clones back in, we rather urgently need
> a new tarball so we can work on our demos for next week.
> Any chance of whipping one off fairly soon?
[copied to zzdev]
There are now .jar file snapshots autogenerated daily that you should
be able to run. Please give them a try.
Antti: could you write brief instructions in the www/ module?
Probably the CVS page and rename that to "CVS&snapjars" in templates/header.