Re: [zzdev] Re: No more patches

On Fri, Nov 20, 1998 at 04:47:26PM -0500, Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> I like Bek's idea of a three-column table much better.  If searching
> the table is efficient, then all the typical queries that we need to
> make will also be efficient.  Methods for making fast queries on this
> table are already well-known.

Yes, as you will see from my other message on this topic, I have
considered this design issue.  At some point we should benchmark our
algorithms to get a clear idea of the trade-offs.

	*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/                       Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/                   Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/                   Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia  Phone +61 3 96511511