[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hi, sorry to have neglected you
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Hi, sorry to have neglected you
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:57:57 +0900
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marlene@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <19981115152626.4042.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <Your message of "Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:41:17 +1100." <19981115184117.D569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
I've been off email, also had no chance to call.
Till later, T
At 10:26 AM 11/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> Should we start to differentiate a bit between architectures with,
>> say, Unix.pm and Windows.pm modules?
>That makes sense, but we should also be thinking about how to separate
>the interface from the internals. This is definitely part of the interface.
Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information
Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368 (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.12:
"Everything is just like everything else. And sometimes even more so."