[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Patch (0.54): Use user's preferred editor, if possible
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Patch (0.54): Use user's preferred editor, if possible
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:41:17 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981025075913.19895.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Sun, Oct 25, 1998 at 02:59:13AM -0500
- References: <19981025075913.19895.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
I've applied this to the OO version OK, but it made me think ...
The editor list is Unix-specific. Almost Linux-specific since it
doesn't use opt or ucb or any of those other directories.
Should we start to differentiate a bit between architectures with,
say, Unix.pm and Windows.pm modules?
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Since when was genius found respectable?
: -- Elizabeth Barret Browning